Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Baby Making

So I have said I was going to post about my past life since I got preg with my little boy. So here it goes. I had tried to get preg for a few months. Had been dating my hubby for MANY years and we got married when I was 22. Of course I wanted a baby right then, we talked about it but not for long, and thought it was time to start trying. So of course a little while when you want something fells like forever. So a few months went by and I see wasnt preg, so I was sooo upset i thought it wouldnt happen. And then i relized people wait YEARS for babies, what is a few months. As my husband then installed into me that "what is meant to be will be" and "when its meant to happen it will happen" I then started to feel at ease alittle more. So I stated to relax, and before you knew it. I just knew i was preg, of course my hubby thought I was nuts. I had said that and said that. But this time I WAS. I found out on Mothers Day 2009!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment